Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jenipher's senion session


I had been sharing many of my senior sessions on Facebook, and a hometown friend saw them and told me I had to go to Safford and do some senior sessions. With a lot of prompting, I scheduled a weekend so I could visit family and do some photography. Jenipher was my first subject and she was so much fun! This is what her mom had to say:

This was my first opportunity to allow Jennifer to photograph a member of my family and I had to choose the hardest subject, my absolutely beautiful yet reluctant 16 year old. Jennifer was however a true professional, she pulled my daughter into the session having never met her before and in the end my daughter felt good about having the pictures. When we first saw them, she exclaimed; "I look so pretty, she did a great job, and it was fun"! We had all the pictures from her shoot in LESS THAN ONE WEEK ( again above and beyond what others offer), the price was very reasonable, and I have amazing Senior Portraits that capture who my daughter really is and not a carbon copy studio sitting. You will not regret your experience and I look forward to many more with Jennifer.
--Misty Mitchell, Safford, AZ








No comments: